Privately owned, family run, quality educators, personal & professional service
- The Kool Kidz business model aims to build an excellent reputation with a focus on high quality outcomes for children. Kool Kidz Approved Providers are family people with strong family values drawing on their own experiences when dealing with their very own community of families.
- Approved Providers are dedicated, committed people with a financial stake in their own business and are very willing to work tirelessly in order to succeed. It is a legal requirement that Approved Providers spend a vast majority of their time working with families and educators ensuring the people who own the business run the business and ultimately take full responsibility.
State of the Art Facility
- The Kool Kidz floor plan design promotes the maximum effective supervision of children at all times, child safety, flexible room configurations and a bright open plan to encourage a warm , bright and friendly environment.
- Many safety features have been built into our facilities to minimize any potential harm or access of unauthorized persons.
- Quality age appropriate play equipment, toys and resources are always available for educators to help implement quality programs.
- Playgrounds are age appropriate to maximize children’s outdoor experiences, encouraging energy release and the exploration of our great natural outdoors.
- Kool Kidz are constantly introducing a wide variety of new equipment and experiences for the children to explore and engage with.
- We only employ dedicated, passionate, experienced qualified staff who are committed to their own professional development.
- We support quality partnerships with families based on honest communication with quality feedback and interactions.
- We ensure higher than required educator to children ratios.
- We offer quality early learning through the Kool Beginnings Curriculum Learning Blocks.
- We have effective mentoring programs that support all educators to continue their own learning.
- Our Educators only use approved age appropriate positive behaviour guidance strategies.
- We maintain high quality hygiene practices at all times.
High Quality Early Educational Programs
Kool Kidz recognizes the early years (from birth to preschool) as a time which can heavily influence the potential of a child’s future years, so all Kool Kidz locations offer:
- An Emergent curriculum.
- Learning, guiding and intentional teaching through play with lots of encouragement in a positive learning atmosphere.
- Interesting content and a variety of themes and topics offered throughout the year.
- Individual and group project work initiated through children’s interests and educators observations.
- Fun activities, games and songs for all age groups.
- Free individual expression in children’s artwork through a wide variety of art materials.
- Visits from members from our local community and specialized learning events.
- Verbal and written reports highlighting individual learning and development and progress in all key areas.
Visit a centre yourself to see our child care services in person
To position Kool Kidz as a premium childcare and early learning service in Malaysia, while at the same time set a new benchmark in ensuring children receive the best possible start in life.
We help children become independent learners in society through quality care and educational programs delivered in a loving, caring and nurturing environment by a team of passionate, dedicated and committed professionals
We Believe In:
Like all other approved providers, Kool Kidz Malaysia is privately owned and family run, where the owners work on the premises and take full responsibility for the operations of the business. Our eco-system is made up of real people from local community, all working together to provide children with the best possible start in life. We strive to ensure that all children, families, staff and visitors feel a sense of belonging, safety and security to be who they are, and are supported to become all they can be.
Our child care educators are our business, so with this in mind Kool Kidz places a lot of emphasis on educator selection, induction, training and an ongoing program to monitor an educator’s performance.
Kool Kidz Approved Providers are always on the lookout for potential candidates who:
- Are caring and patient
- Have a genuine love of children
- Obtain job satisfaction through quality interactions with children
- Have a real passion for working with children and really enjoy their company and learning
- Have a willingness to go the extra mile which highlights their personal dedication
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have lots of enthusiasm and initiative
- Are positive role models
- Can make magic happen
All of our child care educators are encouraged and supported to further their qualifications and attend regular training provided by Kool Kidz. Kool Kidz provides regular opportunities for traineeships and student placements as another strategy for screening potential future child care educators.
Want to work with Kool Kidz? Click here to apply
Anyone part of Kool Kidz – children, families, staff and management – are encouraged to be life-long learners. This is made possible with in-built leadership roles such as Trainers, Educational Leaders or Mentors, which encourages diversity, collaboration and enjoyment towards learning.